Through the Disadvantage to Advantage Initiative, Fair Life Africa aims to:
• Seek out children with potential for excellence, who are disadvantaged in society to support;
• ‘Adopt’ these children, and provide them with long-term succour and opportunities for growth (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and academic);
• Enrol children in schools/universities or vocational centres/technical colleges to learn and thrive;
• Groom and guide each child to locate their unique gifts and train them to utilise them for the betterment of themselves and society;
• Mediate between children/youths and societal agencies and structures, to enable them to navigate through the commercial, creative and political world and function successfully.
The project goal is thus summarised:
“To identify and support children with potential, but disadvantaged in society, and help them achieve success in life.”